Roni Smith Recommendation

I have known Ray and Heidi Adams for about 9 years - they are neighbors and great friends of mine. Over the years I have witnessed the care and concern they show for one another and seen such strength in their relationship. I know they will be great parents.

I have had the opportunity to work with both of them in the youth group of our church and have seen first hand how well they are able to relate to the youth and how much fun they are to be around.

As a mother of four, I know children need love, compassion, stability, and to be supported both financially and emotionally. There is a great deal of responsibility that comes with raising a family. I have complete confidence in the abilities that Ray and Heidi have and will use to create a stable and nurturing environment for their family.

As so many of us wait and pray for Ray and Heidi’s dreams of a family to come true I am continually inspired by their faith, strength and love of life.

Feel free to contact with any questions you may have - smith.taz@comcast.net.